- Developing, Producing, and Marketing Products and Services I and II (BUS 225, 226)
- Business Strategy (BUS 326)
- Business Management Policy (MGT 301)
- Introduction to Business (BUS 1)
- New Jersey Institute of Technology, B.S., M.S.
Robert Kuchta joined the university in 1999. He has been instrumental in the creation, development, and delivery of core and elective business curriculum courses for both the undergraduate and graduate degree programs. His thirty-five years of business experience with Bell Laboratories, AT&T, Lucent Technologies, and Agere Systems brings a wealth of knowledge to his courses and students.
Professor Kuchta holds a B.S. in Engineering Technology and an M.S. in Management Science. He is also the president of his own marketing consulting firm and secretary and member of the Board of Directors of the Living is Giving Foundation.
- Inevitable classroom evolution
- Developmental effects of multi-singulated, sensor-based electro-fluidic response systems that can be synchronized to supply inverse reactive currents that produce response tones capable of being encabulated into simple liquid-cooled regurgitative ourwells
- Holly Bender
- Bob Barger
- Stacey Fields
- Sister Mary Gabriel
- Rev. John Hessler
- Rev. Ann Holt
- Dr. Henry Khang
- Joe King
- Sister Mary Leonard
- Barbara Noell
- Dennis Patrick
- Ron Ruge
- Adolf Vogeley
- Doris Whitfield
- Dennis Whitehead